Babblings

Please proceed with caution. Hazards may lie ahead. Some material may not be suitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised. Please follow the "Netiquette" hyperlink (just below here and to the right) for some notes on the customs of this blog.

9/22/2005

Name Game

After a few days of too much work, and some time out of town for a wedding of some friends, I've been mulling over some new posts. I've got one in the hopper, but I can't think of what to name it. Here's where you, the readers, come in:

I've got an idea for a series of posts, sort of a "column", which I'd like to produce once or twice a month, but I need a catchy name for it. I would like to get some suggestions from everyone out there.

The posts in the series will be very simple. I will present a short video clip, maybe an audio clip, maybe a picture, or, on a rare occasion, a referenced quote. Afterwards, I will ask a multiple choice question about what has just been presented. It's kind of like a reading comprehension test. Readers of this blog can then give their short answer in the comments. I'm interested in the range of answers I get.

As I said before, I'm looking for title suggestions, for this on-going series, from the people out there. But wait!

I am offering a prize for the suggestion I use!

Here's what you will win:


Zombie Pumpkin T-shirt

My buddy, Goat Boy has been running a ghoulish website by the name of Zombie Pumpkins for the last few years. He has a great collection of stencils to assist you with creating fantastic Halloween Jack O' Lanterns, and at the end of the season he has creepy contests for all the Zombie Pumkins he has helped create. Just today, he started shipping out this year's T-shirt, and I have decided to help him out a bit. Actually, pimp him out....

LOL

Take a stab at naming the new series I will be putting out, and go check out the Zombie Pumpkins website. Download some patterns and have a Horrifying Halloween!

Wait, I've added an additional, last-minute contest:

First person to comment with a serious suggestion will win a subscription to this year's Zombie Pumpkin stencil collection!

PS: After the winners are announced, we can discuss arrangements for prize delivery.

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOGOPS

 
At September 22, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Preston said...

OK folks, I thought it would be obvious that you need to leave some kind of identifier with your suggestions; I'm not going to troll through raw server logs to discover who you are.

Anonymous suggestions will NOT be ELIGIBLE for prizes.

 

<< Home