Babblings

Please proceed with caution. Hazards may lie ahead. Some material may not be suitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised. Please follow the "Netiquette" hyperlink (just below here and to the right) for some notes on the customs of this blog.

7/30/2005

Test #2

Due to extremely poor data returns, I have put Test #1 on hold indefinately; if I am able to get a significant data pool for that experiment, I will revisit with a complete Lab Report. We are now moving on to Test #2:


In 50 words or less, please intimate the ultra-pomo, cyber-signifigant, graphic art connection between the two images shown above...

Please send an email with your answer to:

mysterytests2001@yahoo.com


Please be sure to put Test #2 in the SUBJECT line.

Results will be posted at approximately 30, 60, and 90 day intervals.

If you would like to be notified of result postings, please visit my "Netiquette" post and sign up for Blog Alerts.

Thank you for your participation; oh yeah, tell your friends to come on by and take a guess.

©2005 hpb©reations

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2005 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man your Blog just gets better and better!

Kudos Henry- I like the layout as well as the content. You are onto something with this stuff.

-RHR

PS: I see we got the attention of the libs.. I LOVE it!!

;-)

 
At July 31, 2005 12:02 AM, Blogger Preston said...

Thanks, RHR! I really do aim to please....

=8-P

 

<< Home